Build a network that delivers business-driven bandwidth
Our optical transport technologies let you deliver bandwidth that meets the needs of large enterprises, cloud operators, and internet content providers. They give you the network capacity, efficiency, and flexibility you need to support services that can be deployed and reconfigured on demand.
We provide a portfolio of solutions powered by our Photonic Service Engine?(PSE) chipset, the world’s most advanced programmable super coherent digital signal processors. This portfolio gives you:
- Industry-leading optical network capacity
- More wavelength capacity and wavelengths per fiber
- Platforms that can efficiently deliver differentiated services
With our Optical Networking innovations and platforms, you can deliver business-driven bandwidth while maintaining profitability and lowering cost per bit.
- Chorus to trial new optical wavelength services using Nokia service assurance and commissioning solution
- Orange teams up with Nokia to develop its long-distance network in France, Europe and Asia
- Nokia to provide Telenor with optical backbone in Norway and Sweden
- Nokia's optical transport technology to help Idea Cellular meet massive bandwidth demand
- Nokia supplies Xiaomi with high-speed fiber optic network to interconnect its data centers and create a 'private cloud'
- Nokia delivers 'anyhaul' end-to-end mobile transport portfolio for the 5G era #MWC17
- Nokia 100G optical portfolio supports massive growth for Jio's pan-India 4G network
- Nokia and Facebook break subsea spectral efficiency records in transatlantic field tests
- Nokia introduces optical innovations at OFC to help network operators build end-to-end, high capacity cloud connectivity networks
- Nokia and MobiFone to deploy 100G transport network in dense economic zones in southern Vietnam
- Nokia and VimpelCom sign major five-year managed services contract for management of fixed, mobile and transport networks
- NOKIA : EneCom selects Nokia as a partner to expand next generation 100Gbps optical network
- Nokia and WorldLink build Nepal's first 100G optical network for super-fast broadband services for consumers and businesses
- Nokia ushers in 100G transport services era with new programmable silicon chipset and next-generation optical networking systems